GypSys is committed to safety for all of its 200+ employees, as well as bringing safety knowledge to the jobsites.
- The safety culture continues with 10 hour OSHA training required for all employees
- Our company has also sponsored the 30 hour OSHA training for more than 20 foremen
- Site safety visits by outside safety consultants has helped us to maintain a mod factor below 1.0 with more than 120 individual site visits annually
- QRS consulting services provides us with air quality testing and environmental safety
- Forklift, aerial lift, ladder and scaffold training, as well as proper lifting techniques, are all part of our safety culture
- We hold an annual company-wide safety meeting
Gypsum Systems continually focuses on safety in the workplace by partnering with outside professional consultants.